Get the help you need
Since 2001, our award-winning treatment centre has supported thousands of people to free themselves from addiction. Our expert approach to recovery promotes personal empowerment and perseverance in a welcoming, nourishing, progressive atmosphere.
What we offer
Short term detox treatment
Our highly-successful 7/14-day detox treatment programmes create a powerful foundation for long-term success – it’s what you do with the insights you take away from it that allows you to keep meeting your goals and growing your confidence.
- Our reputation has clients visiting from all over the UK.
- We are regulated by the Care Quality Commission.
- We’re a leading provider of residential drug and alcohol addiction treatments.
- Our residential alcohol addiction treatments are overseen by a registered GP practice, giving you additional peace of mind.
Residential addiction treatment
Our trio of leading treatment facilities are a home away from home – not cold and sterile, but warm and welcoming, and run by a team where around 90% of staff have fully overcome their own battles with addiction through the very methods and programs we offer our clients today.
- A caring and calm environment to aid you at your most vulnerable.
- The committed team of support workers is available 24 hours a day.
- In-house chefs provide all meals, and housekeepers maintain a high level of cleanliness.
- Your comfort is our top priority.
Aftercare included with treatment
Our support doesn’t end the moment you leave our care – in fact, anybody that spends at least four weeks with us is provided with up to one year of additional aftercare, free of charge.
- Whatsapp Aftercare Support Group
- Client lead weekly aftercare support group
- Weekly follow up calls
80% of our staff have experience of addiction first-hand
A combined total of 140+ years recovery between them.
Changing your life means changing your mind – our goal is to lead you through that change and teach you to rebuild, in a way that works for you.
The support from staff and peers was a vital help.
I came to ECR coming off methadone and heroin. I had a lot of fears coming into treatment, and the fear of detoxing was one of them, my past experiences with detoxes had been a failure. Generally, my detox at ECR went smoothly, only slight levels of discomfort in my head. I had believed it was going to be hellish. How wrong I was! The support from staff and peers was a vital help as most had been through drug withdrawals and their loving support gave me strength. With ECR’s help, I became free of substances for the first time in a very long time, and continue to remain so.Read more stories
A secure, comfortable environment
Located just minutes from Lowestoft’s award-winning beaches, our easily-accessible treatment facilities on the peaceful Suffolk coast offer a broad range of services to aid in your recovery. Choose from a one or two-person room and rest easy knowing that relaxation, entertainment and continual support are available to you whenever you need them.