Get the support you need for your addiction
Since 2001, our award-winning treatment centre has supported thousands of people to free themselves from addiction. Our expert approach to recovery promotes personal empowerment and perseverance in a welcoming, nourishing, progressive atmosphere.
80% of our staff have experience of addiction first-hand
A combined total of 140+ years recovery between them.
Changing your life means changing your mind – our goal is to lead you through that change and teach you to rebuild, in a way that works for you.
The addiction treatment we offer
Short term detox treatment
Our highly-successful 7 and 14-day detox treatment programmes create a powerful foundation for long-term success – it’s what you do with the insights you take away from it that allows you to keep meeting your goals and growing your confidence.
- Our reputation has clients visiting from all over the UK.
- We are regulated by the Care Quality Commission.
- We’re a leading provider of residential drug and alcohol addiction treatments.
- Our residential alcohol addiction treatments are overseen by a registered GP practice, giving you additional peace of mind.
Residential addiction treatment
Our trio of leading treatment facilities are a home away from home – not cold and sterile, but warm and welcoming, and run by a team where around 90% of staff have fully overcome their own battles with addiction through the very methods and programs we offer our clients today.
- A caring and calm environment to aid you at your most vulnerable.
- The committed team of support workers is available 24 hours a day.
- In-house chefs provide all meals, and housekeepers maintain a high level of cleanliness.
- Your comfort is our top priority.
Aftercare included with treatment
Our support doesn’t end the moment you leave our care – in fact, anybody that spends at least four weeks with us is provided with up to one year of additional aftercare, free of charge.
- Whatsapp Aftercare Support Group
- Client lead weekly aftercare support group
- Weekly follow up calls
I saw their Detox Doctor on arrival and the fear went away.
Matthew’s recovery story
I had been abusing alcohol for years. I had great anxiety and fear regarding my alcohol detox. I had spoken with my own doctor on numerous occasions over the years and he had gone to great lengths to stress the importance of not just quitting unsupervised due to my extremely high level of alcohol consumption. ECR was brilliant. I saw their Detox Doctor on arrival and the fear went away. The staff helped me cope with the anxiety during the detox, but the fear was gone. Amazing.Read more stories
A secure, comfortable environment for your treatment and recovery
Located just minutes from Lowestoft’s award-winning beaches, our easily-accessible treatment facilities on the peaceful Suffolk coast offer a broad range of services to aid in your recovery. Choose from a one or two-person room and rest easy knowing that relaxation, entertainment and continual support are available to you whenever you need them.